Discover the nature and local history of the freshwater lakes of Victoria, BC with this uniquely crafted 192-page guidebook.
“Delightful and enchanting… a lovely book.”Any Scoones, Times Colonist
- Walk: enjoy lakeside strolls & boardwalks.
- Hike: discover single-track trails & scenic views.
- Swim: find the best beaches to soak up the sun.
- Fish: learn about stocking trends and piers.
- Paddle: explore shorelines, and hidden bays.
- Bike: plan your next route and hit the trails.
Along the way you will meet the animals and plants that call these lakes and watersheds home, unearth forgotten place names, and learn stories of days past.
The book is full of useful maps, access information, and local trivia to get you started on your next family day or great adventure.
From locals to visitors, everyone will learn something new about the freshwater lakes that bring Victoria to life.